I recently found out about a few things that will be going on around the Caribbean. I hope you get to visit one of these events. Drop a line and let me know if you do!
- Suriname – Moengo Festival of Music – local, regional & international music groups, workshops, craft market in Moengo, Marowijne district. 20 to 22 September. Info: email@example.com
- Trinidad & Tobago Film Festival – feature-length & short films, documentaries, narratives, workshops. panel discussions, seminar, Unesco conference. 17 September to 1 October. Info: http://www.ttfilmfestival.com
- Aruba – Reef Care Project – beach & reef cleanups. 21 September. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 297-740-0797
- Jamaica – Caribbean Fine Cocoa Conference & Chocolate Expo in Ritz Carlton, Montego Bay. Info: http://www.caribbeanfinecocoaforum.org
- Tobago – International Cycling Classic from 1 to 6 October. Info: http://www.trinbagowheelers.com
- St. Lucia – Jounen Kweyol – Creole Day – celebration of food, music, dance & culture of St. Lucia. Part of Creole Heritage Month celebrations. 27 October. Info: http://www.stluciafolk.org
- Barbados – Caribbean Food & Beverage Expo at Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre. 18 to 20 October.Info: caribfood.expo.com
- St. Kitts – Latin Festival at St. Kitts Marriott Resort. Info: http://www.latinfestivalstkitts.com
Did you enjoy this post? FOLLOW ISLAND VIGNETTES, leave a COMMENT or hit LIKE!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by!