When I started my blogging journey a few months ago, it was with some hesitation and lots of apprehension. Now, I am happy that I pressed on. The biggest of thanks to Esenga for such a beautiful and thoughtful award – The Liebster Award. Your words & poetry are magic and always inspires me.
I learned that “The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.” Wow I feel special! Thank you 🙂
And now for the rules: (1) Thank the person who nominated you (2) Answer 11 questions (3) Nominate 11 Bloggers for the award and inform them. Here goes!
- The Book that changed your life: The Bible most definitely! If I had another choice it would be a book named: “That was then, this is now”. I read it when I was 13 and never forgot it.
- Your favourite author/writer: This is a tough one. I have many for different genres, moods & seasons!
- Your pet and its name: More like a borrowed pet – belongs to my neighbour – but she always comes by: a dog called Anna
- The craziest thing you have done: tried running down an ascending escalator *still find it fun*
- Your best friend: they would not want their names here!
- A childhood prank: trying to get my pet turtle to give me a ride on its back
- Favourite musician: Whitney all the way
- A Place you would love to visit: Everywhere I haven’t been! Top of the list though – Africa, Asia & Middle East.
- If you had 5 minutes left to live, what is the one thing you would do?: Sorry, still pondering that one…God’s willing it will not be a reality anytime soon!
- Favourite Sport: Cricket
- Definition of love: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son…”
Whew! So now for the nominees! Drumroll!!! And the Nominees of the Liebster Blog Award are…
Happy reading and thanks ever so much for stopping by!